- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Shopping for Health Insurance in the New Federal Marketplace
On Thursday, November 7, from 6:00 to 7:30 pm, these partners will present the informational session, “How to Shop for Health Insurance in the New Marketplace.” The event takes place in the Teton County Library, Ordway Auditorium, at 125 Virginian Lane. Topics will include how to apply online, who’s eligible, the cost, and where to find additional resources. The Wyoming Institute for Population Health (WIPH) will conduct the presentation. WIPH is a recipient of federal funds to assist with navigation in the Federal Insurance Marketplace.
For more information, please contact Julia Heemstra at St. John’s Medical Center Wellness Department at [email protected] or 739-7244. Thursday’s presentation is part of the St. John’s Medical Center Words on Wellness program.