- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Shopping for Health Insurance in the New Federal Marketplace
On Thursday, November 7, from 6:00 to 7:30 pm, these partners will present the informational session, “How to Shop for Health Insurance in the New Marketplace.” The event takes place in the Teton County Library, Ordway Auditorium, at 125 Virginian Lane. Topics will include how to apply online, who’s eligible, the cost, and where to find additional resources. The Wyoming Institute for Population Health (WIPH) will conduct the presentation. WIPH is a recipient of federal funds to assist with navigation in the Federal Insurance Marketplace.
For more information, please contact Julia Heemstra at St. John’s Medical Center Wellness Department at [email protected] or 739-7244. Thursday’s presentation is part of the St. John’s Medical Center Words on Wellness program.