- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
- New era for House District 23
- Tough towners
- Primary concern – Introducing the primary election voter guide
- VP Joe Biden unwinds in the Tetons
Shopping for Health Insurance in the New Federal Marketplace
On Thursday, November 7, from 6:00 to 7:30 pm, these partners will present the informational session, “How to Shop for Health Insurance in the New Marketplace.” The event takes place in the Teton County Library, Ordway Auditorium, at 125 Virginian Lane. Topics will include how to apply online, who’s eligible, the cost, and where to find additional resources. The Wyoming Institute for Population Health (WIPH) will conduct the presentation. WIPH is a recipient of federal funds to assist with navigation in the Federal Insurance Marketplace.
For more information, please contact Julia Heemstra at St. John’s Medical Center Wellness Department at [email protected] or 739-7244. Thursday’s presentation is part of the St. John’s Medical Center Words on Wellness program.