- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Shopping for Health Insurance in the New Federal Marketplace – Part 2
On Friday, November 8, certified marketplace navigators will staff the Teton County Library Computer Lab to provide one-on-one assistance to community members wishing to sign up in the new federal insurance marketplace. If you don’t have health insurance, your employer doesn’t offer health insurance, or you think you might lose your coverage, you can meet with a navigator to shop for insurance and see if you qualify for tax credits through the marketplace. Navigators will be available from 10am to 6pm. To reserve a session, sign up at the Library Front Desk or call 733-2164, press 1. Find out what to bring at www.tclib.org.
For more information, please contact Julia Heemstra at St. John’s Medical Center Wellness Department at [email protected] or 739-7244. Thursday’s presentation is part of the St. John’s Medical Center Words on Wellness program.