- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
Seasonal Flu Shot Clinic
St. John’s Family Health and Urgent Care, in the Smith’s Plaza, will hold flu shot clinics from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays through November.
The cost is $25 for adults and children ages 3 and up, and St. John’s will bill your insurance. St. John’s Medical Center and St. John’s Physician Clinics are now in-network for United Healthcare. No appointment is necessary and walk-ins are welcome. Minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
Each year, experts from Food and Drug Administration (FDA), World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other institutions study virus samples collected from around the world. They identify the influenza viruses that are the most likely to cause illness during the upcoming flu season so that people can be protected against them through vaccination.