- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Seasonal Flu Shot Clinic
St. John’s Family Health and Urgent Care, in the Smith’s Plaza, will hold flu shot clinics from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays through November.
The cost is $25 for adults and children ages 3 and up, and St. John’s will bill your insurance. St. John’s Medical Center and St. John’s Physician Clinics are now in-network for United Healthcare. No appointment is necessary and walk-ins are welcome. Minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
Each year, experts from Food and Drug Administration (FDA), World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other institutions study virus samples collected from around the world. They identify the influenza viruses that are the most likely to cause illness during the upcoming flu season so that people can be protected against them through vaccination.