- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike
Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike, 1:30 p.m. from the Taggart Lake parking area. Two-hour guided walks offer an opportunity to learn about snow science and winter ecology. Snowshoes are available for a rental fee of $5 for adults and $2 for children, 8 years or older. Reservations required at 739-3388. nps.gov/grte.