- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike
Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike, 1:30 p.m. from the Taggart Lake parking area. Two-hour guided walks offer an opportunity to learn about snow science and winter ecology. Snowshoes are available for a rental fee of $5 for adults and $2 for children, 8 years or older. Reservations required at 739-3388. nps.gov/grte.