- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike
Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike, 1:30 p.m. from the Taggart Lake parking area. Two-hour guided walks offer an opportunity to learn about snow science and winter ecology. Snowshoes are available for a rental fee of $5 for adults and $2 for children, 8 years or older. Reservations required at 739-3388. nps.gov/grte.