- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Natural Synergy Walk
Join Cathy Shill, owner of The Hole Hiking Experience, biologist and outdoor enthusiast for a walk to connect with the natural world. This outing will meet at the recreation center and will carpool to a local trailhead. Walks are catered to the group and include moderate elevation gains. Bring water, snack and raingear.
Age 18 and older