- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Natural Synergy Walk
Join Cathy Shill, owner of The Hole Hiking Experience, biologist and outdoor enthusiast for a walk to connect with the natural world. This outing will meet at the recreation center and will carpool to a local trailhead. Walks are catered to the group and include moderate elevation gains. Bring water, snack and raingear.
Age 18 and older