- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
Me, JH & Nature
An evening of Pecha Kucha. 20 images with 20 seconds of narrative per slide, celebrating the role of Jackson Hole’s natural capital in the lives of those who love it most.
People’s Choice Award – $1,000 cash prize to be determined by the audience for best SHIFT 20/20 presentation. A panel of judges will also award a nonprofit presentation $1,000, to be directed to the recipient’s chosen Teton County non-profit. For more information see ShiftJH.org or email [email protected].