- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
Me, JH & Nature
An evening of Pecha Kucha. 20 images with 20 seconds of narrative per slide, celebrating the role of Jackson Hole’s natural capital in the lives of those who love it most.
People’s Choice Award – $1,000 cash prize to be determined by the audience for best SHIFT 20/20 presentation. A panel of judges will also award a nonprofit presentation $1,000, to be directed to the recipient’s chosen Teton County non-profit. For more information see ShiftJH.org or email [email protected].