- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Me, JH & Nature
An evening of Pecha Kucha. 20 images with 20 seconds of narrative per slide, celebrating the role of Jackson Hole’s natural capital in the lives of those who love it most.
People’s Choice Award – $1,000 cash prize to be determined by the audience for best SHIFT 20/20 presentation. A panel of judges will also award a nonprofit presentation $1,000, to be directed to the recipient’s chosen Teton County non-profit. For more information see ShiftJH.org or email [email protected].