- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
Me, JH & Nature
An evening of Pecha Kucha. 20 images with 20 seconds of narrative per slide, celebrating the role of Jackson Hole’s natural capital in the lives of those who love it most.
People’s Choice Award – $1,000 cash prize to be determined by the audience for best SHIFT 20/20 presentation. A panel of judges will also award a nonprofit presentation $1,000, to be directed to the recipient’s chosen Teton County non-profit. For more information see ShiftJH.org or email [email protected].