- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
Learn Adobe Illustrator
Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to design your own logo or custom artwork for business cards, websites, marketing materials, t-shirts, baseball caps, posters, and more. The class will offer individualized instruction, so come with a project of your own in mind or just explore the creative possibilities of Illustrator. Basic design education will be included to guide you toward a professional finished product. Students should possess basic computer skills including familiarity with the use of a keyboard, a mouse, and file management. This course has a limited number of spaces. Please register early.