- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
Learn Adobe Illustrator
Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to design your own logo or custom artwork for business cards, websites, marketing materials, t-shirts, baseball caps, posters, and more. The class will offer individualized instruction, so come with a project of your own in mind or just explore the creative possibilities of Illustrator. Basic design education will be included to guide you toward a professional finished product. Students should possess basic computer skills including familiarity with the use of a keyboard, a mouse, and file management. This course has a limited number of spaces. Please register early.