- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Kids Cooking with Mandy
JHCM kids are… Cooking with Mandy!
Ever wonder why simply combining flour and water makes bread? Do you know which veggies grow best in Jackson and why? Curious to see how heat and cold affect food? Come find out why cooking = Food Science!
In this series, kids will enjoy cooking with chef Mandy Hadden as they develop math and reading skills to measure, divide, multiply and follow recipes. We have a few spots left in our Cooking with Mandy series. $80.00 for three classes: 7/30, 7/31 & 8/1 from 2-5pm. Open to all kids first grade and older.
Call 307-733-3996 to register. Space is limited.