- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
- Human remains in Cache Creek identified
- From buses to bomb shelters
- MUSIC BOX: Crying ‘Tennessee Tears’ in Jackson Hole
- A bright light goes dim
Kids Cooking with Mandy
JHCM kids are… Cooking with Mandy!
Ever wonder why simply combining flour and water makes bread? Do you know which veggies grow best in Jackson and why? Curious to see how heat and cold affect food? Come find out why cooking = Food Science!
In this series, kids will enjoy cooking with chef Mandy Hadden as they develop math and reading skills to measure, divide, multiply and follow recipes. We have a few spots left in our Cooking with Mandy series. $80.00 for three classes: 7/30, 7/31 & 8/1 from 2-5pm. Open to all kids first grade and older.
Call 307-733-3996 to register. Space is limited.