- THEM ON US
- Patrons of the path
- GET OUT: Goats and glory
- FEED ME: Escape to Headwaters Lodge
- CULTURE FRONT: ‘Banjostand’ to exude temporary tunes
- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
Jazz Night, 7 to 10 p.m. in The Granary at Spring Creek Ranch. Pam Drews Phillips on piano/vocals, Bill Plummer on bass, and Mike Calabrese on drums. Free. 733-8833.
1800 W Spirit Dance Rd Jackson, WY 83001