- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Jackson Hole People’s Market
Jackson Hole People’s Market, 4 to 7 p.m. at Phil Baux Park. Enjoy food from local farmers, producers and restaurants and beat the heat with a tasty beverage from a local brewery. Local artisans will display everything from clothing to glasswork and local musicians will set the mood. Free. jhpeoplesmarket.org.