- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Jackson Hole Farmer’s Market
Jackson Hole Farmer’s Market, 9 a.m. to noon on the Town Square. A great variety of vendors participating and selling fresh produce, herbs, fruits, fresh baked breads, homemade pies,, locally raised beef, cheese, honey and flowers. Featuring chef of the week Couloir, local musician Tim Fast and local non-profit InterConnections 21. Free. jacksonholefarmersmarket.com.