- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Introduction to Fermentation
CWC is teaming up with the University of Wyoming Extension office to offer this introduction to fermentation and pickling. This class will focus on the science of preparing and storing krauts and other fermented foods. Fermentation is a great way to preserve many of your delicious vegetables for consumption well after the growing season over. Course fee includes all materials. All equipment will be provided during the course.