- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Introduction to Fermentation
CWC is teaming up with the University of Wyoming Extension office to offer this introduction to fermentation and pickling. This class will focus on the science of preparing and storing krauts and other fermented foods. Fermentation is a great way to preserve many of your delicious vegetables for consumption well after the growing season over. Course fee includes all materials. All equipment will be provided during the course.