- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
Hide Tanning Workshop
Celebrate the hunting season with a comprehensive workshop on hide tanning using elk skins, traditional methods, and modern tools. Taught by primitive skills practitioner Kevin Taylor, this is a great opportunity to learn how to make the most of all of the animal after an ethical hunt or humane slaughter. No toxic chemicals will be used. Please plan on bringing a lunch, pocket knife, apron, rain gear, and extra layers. This is a very hands-on workshop.