- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Hide Tanning Workshop
Celebrate the hunting season with a comprehensive workshop on hide tanning using elk skins, traditional methods, and modern tools. Taught by primitive skills practitioner Kevin Taylor, this is a great opportunity to learn how to make the most of all of the animal after an ethical hunt or humane slaughter. No toxic chemicals will be used. Please plan on bringing a lunch, pocket knife, apron, rain gear, and extra layers. This is a very hands-on workshop.