- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Greater Yellowstone Electric Vehicle Working Group
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the kick-off event for the Greater Yellowstone Electric Vehicle Working Group (GYE-EV). This working group is comprised of individuals in positions essential to plan for a comprehensive strategic approach of widespread electric vehicle adoption in our region. However, all GYEV meetings are also open to any members of the public.
There are currently approximately 120,000 plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) on the road today. By positioning ourselves at the front of the electric vehicle trend, our region will be situated to embrace this new technology and serve the needs of our communities and the millions of visitors we host each year.
This working group will sustain the region’s legacy of conservation by protecting the many natural resources that serve as a basis for our tourism economy and prepare our region to provide the services expected of our residents and visitors.
The core areas to be discussed are:
- Building codes and permitting
- Outreach, deployment, barriers and charging technologies
We would like to thank the Teton Conservation for supporting the Greater Yellowstone Electric Vehicle Working Group.