- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
Auditions for Living Dead in Denmark
Auditions for our Living Dead in Denmark by Qui Nguyen will be held Tues. Aug. 26 & Wed. Aug. 27 from 7:30-9pm at Dancers’ Workshop in the Center for the Arts.
Ever wonder what happened after our beloved story of Hamlet ends? Qui asks just this question and brings our favorite Shakespearian characters (including Ophelia, Lady Macbeth, Juliet, Horatio, Hamlet, and more) back to life to battle a zombie army in a post-apocalyptic present day. Macey Mott and Marius P Hanford IV will co-direct this raucously fun piece full of zombies, glorious flights, betrayal, and more. Performances of Living Dead in Denmark will run Oct. 30-Nov. 1 and Nov. 6- Nov. 8. http://riotactinc.org/auditions/