- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
Art of Fermentation
FULL CIRCLE EDUCATION invites you to…
Learn the art of Fermentation with food and nutrition educator Poa Jacobsen
- Learn techniques for safe and delicious food preservation
- Discuss health and nutritional benefits of fermented foods
- Try your hand in making Sauerkraut from local veggies and take some home with you!
When: Monday November 11th 5:30-8 pm
Where: Full Circle Education Center, currently located at Snowdrift Farm in Victor ID
What: Presentation on fermented/fermenting foods as well as hands-on lesson in making sauerkraut with local veggies.
$25.00 covers veggies, education, and experience.
Limited to 15 participants so register now!