- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Art of Fermentation
FULL CIRCLE EDUCATION invites you to…
Learn the art of Fermentation with food and nutrition educator Poa Jacobsen
- Learn techniques for safe and delicious food preservation
- Discuss health and nutritional benefits of fermented foods
- Try your hand in making Sauerkraut from local veggies and take some home with you!
When: Monday November 11th 5:30-8 pm
Where: Full Circle Education Center, currently located at Snowdrift Farm in Victor ID
What: Presentation on fermented/fermenting foods as well as hands-on lesson in making sauerkraut with local veggies.
$25.00 covers veggies, education, and experience.
Limited to 15 participants so register now!