- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
Art of Fermentation
FULL CIRCLE EDUCATION invites you to…
Learn the art of Fermentation with food and nutrition educator Poa Jacobsen
- Learn techniques for safe and delicious food preservation
- Discuss health and nutritional benefits of fermented foods
- Try your hand in making Sauerkraut from local veggies and take some home with you!
When: Monday November 11th 5:30-8 pm
Where: Full Circle Education Center, currently located at Snowdrift Farm in Victor ID
What: Presentation on fermented/fermenting foods as well as hands-on lesson in making sauerkraut with local veggies.
$25.00 covers veggies, education, and experience.
Limited to 15 participants so register now!