- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Art of Fermentation
FULL CIRCLE EDUCATION invites you to…
Learn the art of Fermentation with food and nutrition educator Poa Jacobsen
- Learn techniques for safe and delicious food preservation
- Discuss health and nutritional benefits of fermented foods
- Try your hand in making Sauerkraut from local veggies and take some home with you!
When: Monday November 11th 5:30-8 pm
Where: Full Circle Education Center, currently located at Snowdrift Farm in Victor ID
What: Presentation on fermented/fermenting foods as well as hands-on lesson in making sauerkraut with local veggies.
$25.00 covers veggies, education, and experience.
Limited to 15 participants so register now!