- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike
Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. from Taggart Lake trailhead on the Teton Park Road. The guided walk offers an opportunity to learn about snow science and winter ecology. Snowshoe rental: adults $5, children 8 years or older $2. Bring your winter season permit or purchase a one-day entry into Grand Teton National Park for $5. Reserve your space at 307-739-3399. fs.fed.us/jhgyvc.