- FEATURE: POINT OF ORDER, General feelings on the session so far
- FEED ME: Hatch has a catch or two
- ART FEATURE: Reviving bygone beauty
- GUEST OPINION: Support bill to embrace science standards
- MOMIX: A dance of illusion
- GET OUT: Bar BC excursion a blast from the past
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: Ugly Valley Boys make beautiful music
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
: WY, Wilson
We are looking for a part time Nanny and personal assistant to help a family of 4. Mom and Dad are both artists and work from home. Candidate will help with a 3 yr old during days while not at preschool, and 5 year old after school. Other duties include but are not limited to, general errand running and even hands on help with parents' projects.
Applicant must be flexible and organized and must have experience primarily with small children. Must have 4wd vehicle and current drivers license. 30-40 hrs a week, TBD
Spanish, German or French speaking a plus
Knowledge of Art history a plus
Ski instruction experience with Children a plus
Early Child education is a plus
Adventurous, Engaging and Fun is a must.
Starting in mi
This Ad has been viewed 804 times.