- FEATURE: POINT OF ORDER, General feelings on the session so far
- FEED ME: Hatch has a catch or two
- ART FEATURE: Reviving bygone beauty
- GUEST OPINION: Support bill to embrace science standards
- MOMIX: A dance of illusion
- GET OUT: Bar BC excursion a blast from the past
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: Ugly Valley Boys make beautiful music
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
Planet Jackson Hole (JH Weekly, JH Snowboarder, JH Golfer, JH at Night) is looking for a reporter to add to their team. You need the ability to speak alt-weekly in a one-horse, tourist-heavy town. Duties include writing news, opinions, arts&culture features or whatever comes your way. Our team is small but delivers a good punch and works closely in a casual and trusting work atmosphere. Free speech and standing up to the status quo are our top core values. Half-time position with flexible hours that may include late-night breaking news. Must commit to Tuesdays in the office and meet weekly deadlines. The best candidates will have some news reporting chops and be able to turn a story around quickly. Send resume and some writing samples.
This Ad has been viewed 1106 times.