- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
Planet Jackson Hole (JH Weekly, JH Snowboarder, JH Golfer, JH at Night) is looking for a reporter to add to their team. You need the ability to speak alt-weekly in a one-horse, tourist-heavy town. Duties include writing news, opinions, arts&culture features or whatever comes your way. Our team is small but delivers a good punch and works closely in a casual and trusting work atmosphere. Free speech and standing up to the status quo are our top core values. Half-time position with flexible hours that may include late-night breaking news. Must commit to Tuesdays in the office and meet weekly deadlines. The best candidates will have some news reporting chops and be able to turn a story around quickly. Send resume and some writing samples.
This Ad has been viewed 987 times.