- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
Planet Jackson Hole (JH Weekly, JH Snowboarder, JH Golfer, JH at Night) is looking for a reporter to add to their team. You need the ability to speak alt-weekly in a one-horse, tourist-heavy town. Duties include writing news, opinions, arts&culture features or whatever comes your way. Our team is small but delivers a good punch and works closely in a casual and trusting work atmosphere. Free speech and standing up to the status quo are our top core values. Half-time position with flexible hours that may include late-night breaking news. Must commit to Tuesdays in the office and meet weekly deadlines. The best candidates will have some news reporting chops and be able to turn a story around quickly. Send resume and some writing samples.
This Ad has been viewed 1097 times.