- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
Planet Jackson Hole (JH Weekly, JH Snowboarder, JH Golfer, JH at Night) is looking for a reporter to add to their team. You need the ability to speak alt-weekly in a one-horse, tourist-heavy town. Duties include writing news, opinions, arts&culture features or whatever comes your way. Our team is small but delivers a good punch and works closely in a casual and trusting work atmosphere. Free speech and standing up to the status quo are our top core values. Half-time position with flexible hours that may include late-night breaking news. Must commit to Tuesdays in the office and meet weekly deadlines. The best candidates will have some news reporting chops and be able to turn a story around quickly. Send resume and some writing samples.
This Ad has been viewed 820 times.