- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
More Humor News
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Guaranteed winning Powerball strategies
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Wyoming finally has the lottery! I’ve spent hours planning how...
- Posted September 24, 2014
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Campaign finance for the people
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Jackson Hole News&Guide recently reported that a couple living in...
- Posted September 10, 2014
GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
Someone asked me to write a column about contemporary art. I think all art...
- Posted September 5, 2014
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Quantitative easing for female liquidity
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – As world bankers meet at Jackson Lake Lodge to discuss...
- Posted August 27, 2014
RedneckPerspective: Culture time with Clyde
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – The Planet recently began running a column called Culture Front. It...
- Posted June 17, 2014
GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Lowered expectations
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – On a cold and misty day many years ago, some...
- Posted June 10, 2014
REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Instagram inspiration
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Two nights ago, Lill, my redneck girlfriend, came over all...
- Posted June 3, 2014