- Winter sched announced at CFA
- Yogis go rogue: New styles, studios give downward dog new meaning
- THIS WEEK: December 4 – 10, 2013
- MUSIC BOX: Music scene ramps up with ski season
- GET OUT: Beat the cold with hot yoga
- FEED ME!: Ascent Lounge: Love at first bite
- PUBLISHER’S NOTE: Don’t tread on my mobile
- HIGH ART: Belbruno brings cosmos to canvas
- MUSIC BOX: Wandering troubadour’s debut
- THIS WEEK: November 27 to December 3
All posts by Teresa Griswold
GET OUT: Beat the cold with hot yoga
The snow encouraged me to exercise indoors. The last time I took a yoga class was in August, ironically held outdoors at the National Museum of Wildlife Art on a morning when the temperature rose to a...
- Posted December 3, 2013
Celebrated Chef Charlie Trotter Found Dead
Jackson Hole event last of Trotter’s career The Chicago Tribune reported that chef and philanthropist Charlie Trotter, 54, died today at his Lincoln Park home. On Sunday, Chef Trotter opened the first-ever Jackson Hole Culinary Conference, hosted...
- Posted November 5, 2013
CULTURE MATTERS: Parading for peace
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Shalom, pax, friede, paix, mnp, paz. No matter what language used to express peace, the universal symbol for it is a white dove and one reason Dr. Jane Goodall, the United Nation’s Messenger...
- Posted September 17, 2013
The Power of One: Simon Jackson shares his passion for the planet
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - Perhaps Simon Jackson’s story is more about how the power of one experience can make a lasting impression than it is about how the power of one voice, one person with a passion, can...
- Posted May 7, 2013
The magic of children’s books
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-The powerful impact of children’s books starts early and continues on into adulthood. Who can forget Aslan, the great lion from the fantasy world of Narnia? When my sixth-grade teacher read “The Chronicles of Narnia”...
- Posted January 30, 2013