- ELECTION 2014: Mayoral candidates talk valley’s big issues
- The mayor’s last word
- ELECTION 2014: Candidates for county commissioners
- MUSIC BOX: Ghoulish beats and bashes
- ELECTION 2014: Don’t sleep on HD 22 race
- ELECTION 2014: House 23 candidates talk recent bills
- GET OUT: Autumn dance atop the Tetons
- FEED ME: Plane goodness in Denver
- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
All posts by Kelsey Dayton
CULTURE MATTERS: Jackson skatepark to host first contest
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Before Jeff Moran was a snowboarder, he was a skateboarder. The now free ride program director at the Jackson Hole Ski and Snowboard Club begged his parents for a small board and started skating...
- Posted August 13, 2013
HIGH ART: New Moves; NYC Ballet returns to Jackson with two world premieres
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – In the ballet La Stravaganza, Vivaldi is supplemented by electronic music, bringing together on one stage both modern culture and 17th century society. Contemporary choreography is based on a classical ballet foundation. There’s curiosity...
- Posted August 6, 2013
A plan without a paddle: Park, Forest plan for Snake River use doesn’t include paddlers.
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Normally, it is the proposed changes of a management plan that draw the comments and outrage. However, the new river management plans for the Snake River and its headwater tributaries released by Bridger-Teton...
- Posted June 25, 2013
Growing Dance: Dancers’ Workshop nurtures new piece by Gallim, plants inspiration
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – While in Tel Aviv, dancing with the Batsheva Ensemble, Andrea Miller stopped one day on the beach and watched surfers cut through the water, balancing, bending in a complicated dance in the waves. They...
- Posted June 18, 2013