- Trio of tremblors bump Bondo
- Winter sched announced at CFA
- Yogis go rogue: New styles, studios give downward dog new meaning
- THIS WEEK: December 4 – 10, 2013
- MUSIC BOX: Music scene ramps up with ski season
- GET OUT: Beat the cold with hot yoga
- FEED ME!: Ascent Lounge: Love at first bite
- PUBLISHER’S NOTE: Don’t tread on my mobile
- HIGH ART: Belbruno brings cosmos to canvas
- MUSIC BOX: Wandering troubadour’s debut
All posts by Julie Kling
Yogis go rogue: New styles, studios give downward dog new meaning
Yoga is busting out all over Jackson Hole. Pearl Street Market is now Physique 22, a fitness studio that offers hot yoga, power vinyasa and ballet barre classes with sun salutations. Yoga therapists are healing the injured...
- Posted December 3, 2013
PROPONENTS OF PEACE: Diplomats, scholars converge in Jackson Hole to address global issues for model UN conference
Model UN grooms future leaders Installing solar panels on the football field and planting gardens at the Wind River Indian Reservation are just a few projects that have inspired local high school students who think globally to...
- Posted November 12, 2013
A different take on ‘Crazy Sexy’
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - Whenever a friend or family member is diagnosed with cancer, I always think of a TED talk by Bruce Feiler, the author of the book, The Council of Dads. “Cancer, I found, is a...
- Posted October 15, 2013
HIGH ART: Seek the intention of Intencións
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Crystal sound bowls and jewelry infused with flower essences create a unique alchemy at a new art gallery and studio space in downtown Jackson dedicated to raising consciousness with intention. Intencións fills a...
- Posted June 18, 2013
MEDITATION IN THE MOUNTAINS – Finding your heart center
Close your eyes and take three deep breaths. Now take an elevator ride down from your head to your heart. Imagine you can breathe through your heart. This is the foundation of Carol Mann’s heart-centered meditation that...
- Posted February 26, 2013