- FEATURE: POINT OF ORDER, General feelings on the session so far
- FEED ME: Hatch has a catch or two
- ART FEATURE: Reviving bygone beauty
- GUEST OPINION: Support bill to embrace science standards
- MOMIX: A dance of illusion
- GET OUT: Bar BC excursion a blast from the past
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: Ugly Valley Boys make beautiful music
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
All posts by Josi Stephens
Jeremy Jones completes massive mountain trilogy with ‘Higher’ It takes a special kind of deftness to make a movie where everybody knows the end but is still held riveted, as if any outcome is possible. There are so...
- Posted October 8, 2014
#InstaTwitYourFace: Social media’s increasingly rampant role in local youth culture
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Whether the inundation of social networking thrills you, or has you building a bunker in your backyard and filling it with provisions, how we connect has changed dramatically in recent years. Long gone...
- Posted July 23, 2013
HIGH ART: Experience ‘Bucket and the Well’
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – For a town sunk deep in the folds of nature’s wrath and the pockets of our nation’s most conservative, I am consistently shocked at our impressive access to the art of the outside world....
- Posted July 16, 2013
HIGH ART: Green art fills Cantu’s pots
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Now is hardly the time to laze around the still walls of galleries or theatres. The mere thought of rubbing elbows with harried mobs, even to take in the highest of art, drives me...
- Posted July 2, 2013
HIGH ART: ‘Tetonics’ showcases mixed-media works
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – There is hardly a community in this strangely magnificent country that is so perfectly described by the words “mixed media,” as this one that we call home. On any given day, one might see...
- Posted June 4, 2013