- Winter sched announced at CFA
- Yogis go rogue: New styles, studios give downward dog new meaning
- THIS WEEK: December 4 – 10, 2013
- MUSIC BOX: Music scene ramps up with ski season
- GET OUT: Beat the cold with hot yoga
- FEED ME!: Ascent Lounge: Love at first bite
- PUBLISHER’S NOTE: Don’t tread on my mobile
- HIGH ART: Belbruno brings cosmos to canvas
- MUSIC BOX: Wandering troubadour’s debut
- THIS WEEK: November 27 to December 3
All posts by Josi Stephens
#InstaTwitYourFace: Social media’s increasingly rampant role in local youth culture
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Whether the inundation of social networking thrills you, or has you building a bunker in your backyard and filling it with provisions, how we connect has changed dramatically in recent years. Long gone...
- Posted July 23, 2013
HIGH ART: Experience ‘Bucket and the Well’
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - For a town sunk deep in the folds of nature’s wrath and the pockets of our nation’s most conservative, I am consistently shocked at our impressive access to the art of the outside world....
- Posted July 16, 2013
HIGH ART: Green art fills Cantu’s pots
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - Now is hardly the time to laze around the still walls of galleries or theatres. The mere thought of rubbing elbows with harried mobs, even to take in the highest of art, drives me...
- Posted July 2, 2013
HIGH ART: ‘Tetonics’ showcases mixed-media works
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - There is hardly a community in this strangely magnificent country that is so perfectly described by the words “mixed media,” as this one that we call home. On any given day, one might see...
- Posted June 4, 2013