- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
All posts by Jeremy Tofte
Jackson’s Nanobrewery is still a Nanobrewery
The new Brew System is here! Our new brewer, Kirk McHale, arrived in town a couple months back – he is the mastermind behind Melvin IPA and 2 x 4 Quadruple Pale Ale. He drove our new...
- Posted April 28, 2011
Beer Blog #3 – Now 8% Stronger
I didn’t intend to open a brewery that only served beer above 8.0% alcohol, it just kind of happened. My beers and the guest taps tended to be strong this winter. All these years living in Wyoming,...
- Posted April 9, 2010
The changing tastes of man: The Beer Drinker
The Germans and English have gotten beer to amazing levels over the past few hundred years. Germans have been starting breweries all over the world since the early days. So much of what we drink are German...
- Posted January 27, 2010
New Beer Blog – Now with 100% more calories
Every year the Association of Brewers has their annual beer festival in Denver, the Great American Beer Festival (GABF). Thanks to the recession, this year’s event had the biggest attendance in its 28-year history (in America alcohol...
- Posted December 7, 2009