- THEM ON US
- Patrons of the path
- GET OUT: Goats and glory
- FEED ME: Escape to Headwaters Lodge
- CULTURE FRONT: ‘Banjostand’ to exude temporary tunes
- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
All posts by Dr. Monique Lai
Natural Medicine with Dr. Monique
Part 2: Banishing toxins from within A good definition of detoxification is the removal of toxic substances from the body. My last column described how to avoid ingesting many everyday toxins, but today we’re going...
- Posted September 17, 2014
NATURAL MEDICINE WITH DR. MONIQUE: Stress less
The science of stressing less Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Are you here in Jackson on vacation? With family? I’m guessing you are likely experiencing stress. Are you a local navigating your valley at the height of the...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Natural medicine with Dr. Monique
The gospel truth on gluten I get a lot of questions from patients and friends these days about gluten. Why are so many people suddenly so sensitive? Is it a fad or something worth looking into? What...
- Posted June 25, 2014