- Jackson Hole, Inc.: Virtual Locality, Hundreds of companies headquarter in the Hole, but who are they?
- MUSIC BOX: Beam up to planet Moonalice
- CULTURE FRONT: Creative madness at Artlab Open Studios
- THE BUZZ: D.C. hears from Western youth, Model UN students invited to participate in Washington
- NATURAL MEDICINE: A natural approach to seasonal sneezes
- GET OUT: PPP solitary style
- COSMIC CAFE: Is the rumor true about what was discovered in the Budge Drive Landslide?
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of April 1
- PROPS & DISSES
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The not-so-subtle insanity of fandom
All posts by Dr. Mark Menolascino
Dr. Mark: Functional Medicine, community are tools for good health
My clients call me the resort doctor, not because we live in the most beautiful place on the planet, but because before seeing me they have been to every doctor. “You are my last resort,” they say...
- Posted May 27, 2014
DR. MARK’S INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE CABINET
JACKSON, WYO – Your brain on grain By Dr Mark Menolascino, MD, MS, ABIHM, ABAARM Over the last five years we have worked with several hundred college athletes and dozens of pro-athletes to crack the code to...
- Posted March 25, 2014
Mayan medicine looks to nature
Ethnobotany is the study of indigenous cultures and their use of herbals for healing. And while Belize is a hotspot for ethnobotany, it’s actually happening every day in our own community. My path through this rainforest of...
- Posted October 29, 2013
DR. MARK’S INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE CABINET: Antioxidants: A doubled-edged sword
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Can you hear it? That crashing sound? No, it’s not another hailstorm here to strip your flowerbeds. It’s an unpaired electron from an oxidation reaction bombarding your DNA, trying to inflict permanent damage. Sound...
- Posted October 1, 2013
DR. MARK’S INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE CABINET: The pharmacy in your kitchen
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – When I was at the Mayo Clinic training with the Internal Medicine Service, we would see patients with chronic autoimmune disease and other clinical syndromes like fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I would get my...
- Posted August 20, 2013
DR. MARK’S INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE CABINET: Eat better, sleep better
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Remember the warm glass of milk before bed? Probably one of the worst choices we can make for our kids. We see so much whey and dairy sensitivity, and we also see sleep improve...
- Posted July 30, 2013
DR. MARK’S INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE CABINET: Holistic lifestyle a healthier alternative to drugs
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Can we reverse diabetes? Can we stop this epidemic of disease? Will one in three children born today really develop diabetes in our lifetime? Will this be the first generation to live shorter lives...
- Posted July 2, 2013