- Preserving Yellowstone
- CULTURE FRONT: Winter art season takes flight
- GET OUT: Desert dose before the snow
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Casualties of Ambition
- PROPS & DISSES
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Chisler 348 death causes outrage
- MUSIC BOX: Days of digital free ride may be over
- THIS WEEK: Nov. 19-25
- Models of Diplomacy
Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
Photos by Adam J. Howard.
A ceremony was held today on the Town Square to recognize Snow King’s Manuel Lopez, who received the Power of Place award from the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce. This award recognizes individuals and families who are dedicated to enriching our economy, community and environment. The award was presented by current JH Chamber chair Anna Olson, previous chair Scott Henderson and Mayor Mark Barron.