- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
Photos by Adam J. Howard.
A ceremony was held today on the Town Square to recognize Snow King’s Manuel Lopez, who received the Power of Place award from the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce. This award recognizes individuals and families who are dedicated to enriching our economy, community and environment. The award was presented by current JH Chamber chair Anna Olson, previous chair Scott Henderson and Mayor Mark Barron.