- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
Photos by Adam J. Howard.
A ceremony was held today on the Town Square to recognize Snow King’s Manuel Lopez, who received the Power of Place award from the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce. This award recognizes individuals and families who are dedicated to enriching our economy, community and environment. The award was presented by current JH Chamber chair Anna Olson, previous chair Scott Henderson and Mayor Mark Barron.