- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
Photos by Adam J. Howard.
A ceremony was held today on the Town Square to recognize Snow King’s Manuel Lopez, who received the Power of Place award from the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce. This award recognizes individuals and families who are dedicated to enriching our economy, community and environment. The award was presented by current JH Chamber chair Anna Olson, previous chair Scott Henderson and Mayor Mark Barron.