- GUEST OPINION: The Will for Moose-Wilson
- FEATURE: Letters to the Future
- THE BUZZ: Moose-Wilson Road Hogs
- THEM ON US
- GET OUT: Silencing the Storm
- MUSIC BOX: Resorts Represent, Afroman Returns
- CREATIVE PEAKS: The War on Wild
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Murders Up North, There
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Six Shooters and Ten Pins
- THE FOODIE FILES: The Bad News About Bacon
Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
Photos by Adam J. Howard.
A ceremony was held today on the Town Square to recognize Snow King’s Manuel Lopez, who received the Power of Place award from the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce. This award recognizes individuals and families who are dedicated to enriching our economy, community and environment. The award was presented by current JH Chamber chair Anna Olson, previous chair Scott Henderson and Mayor Mark Barron.