- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
VP Joe Biden unwinds in the Tetons
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Vice President Joe Biden and his family arrived in the Tetons yesterday care of the mighty Air Force Two.
According to an anonymous source, Biden and company, who spent time exploring the town yesterday, sought out Jackson Hole for a relaxing weekend at the Brinkerhoff in Grand Teton National Park.