- Feature: Life appraised
- THE ARTS: Skeletal scenes
- MUSIC BOX: Muy caliente
- GET OUT: Open trails
- The Foodie Files: Standing on morel ground
- COSMIC CAFE: How can I ‘spring clean’ my psyche?
- Jackson, Wyo., gets Jack White
- THE BUZZ: Spreading the love one T-shirt, toothbrush at a time
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Upcoming mega music fest is labor of love
Snapped! in Jackson Hole
Photos and words by Carly Mitchell
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – These photos are a juxtaposition of two parades, Jackson Hole’s 4th of July Parade and the 2014 San Francisco Transmarch, during LGBT Pride weekend. Along with the apparent contrast, the photos are coupled together to show similarity and ambiguity of story, emotion and shape shared in both heteronormative and gender queer society.
Carly Mitchell is a gender fluid queer who works as an industrial designer, photographer and certified arborist.