- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
Snapped! in Jackson Hole
Photos and words by Carly Mitchell
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – These photos are a juxtaposition of two parades, Jackson Hole’s 4th of July Parade and the 2014 San Francisco Transmarch, during LGBT Pride weekend. Along with the apparent contrast, the photos are coupled together to show similarity and ambiguity of story, emotion and shape shared in both heteronormative and gender queer society.
Carly Mitchell is a gender fluid queer who works as an industrial designer, photographer and certified arborist.