- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
- MOVE: Big Apple ballet
- GET OUT: Mud, snakes and slides
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- FEATURE: Amazing Adaption
- Pete Muldoon announces candidacy for commissioner
- FEATURE: Evolutionary Cycle
- MUSIC BOX: Women rule Targhee Fest
Snapped! in Jackson Hole
Photos and words by Carly Mitchell
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – These photos are a juxtaposition of two parades, Jackson Hole’s 4th of July Parade and the 2014 San Francisco Transmarch, during LGBT Pride weekend. Along with the apparent contrast, the photos are coupled together to show similarity and ambiguity of story, emotion and shape shared in both heteronormative and gender queer society.
Carly Mitchell is a gender fluid queer who works as an industrial designer, photographer and certified arborist.