- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
Snapped! in Jackson Hole
Photos and words by Carly Mitchell
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – These photos are a juxtaposition of two parades, Jackson Hole’s 4th of July Parade and the 2014 San Francisco Transmarch, during LGBT Pride weekend. Along with the apparent contrast, the photos are coupled together to show similarity and ambiguity of story, emotion and shape shared in both heteronormative and gender queer society.
Carly Mitchell is a gender fluid queer who works as an industrial designer, photographer and certified arborist.