- COSMIC CAFE: No. 1 Sweetie
- MUSIC BOX: Bright Lights and Sounds
- GET OUT: Adventures on the Mend
- THE BUZZ: Budgeting in a Bust Cycle
- FEATURE: The Creative Conundrum
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
N’awlins flavor, country sensibility at 2014 JacksonHoleLive
Summertime…and the livin’ is easy, at least in Jackson Hole. JacksonHoleLive, the anticipated free, all-ages concert series held at Snow King Ball Field, recently announced its 2014 lineup. Did we mention it’s free?? Here’s a quick list.
Organizers will be announcing a fifth show soon.
New Orleans guitar guru and soulful songster Anders Osborne will kick off the JacksonHoleLive concert series on Sunday, June 22. The Jackson Hole Mountain Games will also be in full swing and Black Mother Jones opens the show.
The second show, on Thursday, July 3, will feature the Jackson debuts of sultry pop-folk duo Johnnyswim of Nashville and the global roots music of Playing for Change.
Teton County Fair and JacksonHoleLive are teaming up this year to bring country singer Craig Campbell and Americana roots outfit The Black Lillies on July 25. The annual fair concert will relocate to Snow King’s Ball Field, promising more space and food and booze options from local vendors.
A brass favorite, also hailing from the Big Easy, Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue make an appearance in the valley for the August 13 installment. Local funk-rockers Sneaky Pete and The Secret Weapons open the show.
All shows begin at 5:30 p.m.