- Town buys out Budges
- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
GET OUT: A Walk in the Park
JACKSON, WYO – Tomorrow’s forecast read, “Mostly sunny, cold, and stable snow conditions” – prime opportunity for a winter day in the Tetons. I just needed partners. After a flurry of texts, Jeff Witt and Morris Weintraub were committed. But slated to leave town, Jeff was hesitant at first until that ole FOMO (fear of missing out) kicked in as he contemplated fresh Teton turns. Good move, Jeff. We decided on our objective: Black Dike Couloir, and agreed that an early start was wise. There are few things in life that rival a day in the mountains with friends. This was one of those days.