- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
- MUSIC BOX: Silver Dollar Bar shines with makeover
- FEED ME! The Pub still has it
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 21, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Do you know how the earthquakes in Nepal invisibly affect everyone on Earth?
- BUZZ: The Wort’s expansion comes full circle
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: A guide to driving your kids nuts
GET OUT: A Walk in the Park
JACKSON, WYO – Tomorrow’s forecast read, “Mostly sunny, cold, and stable snow conditions” – prime opportunity for a winter day in the Tetons. I just needed partners. After a flurry of texts, Jeff Witt and Morris Weintraub were committed. But slated to leave town, Jeff was hesitant at first until that ole FOMO (fear of missing out) kicked in as he contemplated fresh Teton turns. Good move, Jeff. We decided on our objective: Black Dike Couloir, and agreed that an early start was wise. There are few things in life that rival a day in the mountains with friends. This was one of those days.