- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
GET OUT: A Walk in the Park
JACKSON, WYO – Tomorrow’s forecast read, “Mostly sunny, cold, and stable snow conditions” – prime opportunity for a winter day in the Tetons. I just needed partners. After a flurry of texts, Jeff Witt and Morris Weintraub were committed. But slated to leave town, Jeff was hesitant at first until that ole FOMO (fear of missing out) kicked in as he contemplated fresh Teton turns. Good move, Jeff. We decided on our objective: Black Dike Couloir, and agreed that an early start was wise. There are few things in life that rival a day in the mountains with friends. This was one of those days.