- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
GET OUT: A Walk in the Park
JACKSON, WYO – Tomorrow’s forecast read, “Mostly sunny, cold, and stable snow conditions” – prime opportunity for a winter day in the Tetons. I just needed partners. After a flurry of texts, Jeff Witt and Morris Weintraub were committed. But slated to leave town, Jeff was hesitant at first until that ole FOMO (fear of missing out) kicked in as he contemplated fresh Teton turns. Good move, Jeff. We decided on our objective: Black Dike Couloir, and agreed that an early start was wise. There are few things in life that rival a day in the mountains with friends. This was one of those days.