- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
GET OUT: A Walk in the Park
JACKSON, WYO – Tomorrow’s forecast read, “Mostly sunny, cold, and stable snow conditions” – prime opportunity for a winter day in the Tetons. I just needed partners. After a flurry of texts, Jeff Witt and Morris Weintraub were committed. But slated to leave town, Jeff was hesitant at first until that ole FOMO (fear of missing out) kicked in as he contemplated fresh Teton turns. Good move, Jeff. We decided on our objective: Black Dike Couloir, and agreed that an early start was wise. There are few things in life that rival a day in the mountains with friends. This was one of those days.