- FEATURE: Voices of Choice
- THE FOODIE FILES: Spring in a Bowl
- GUEST OPINION: A Big Win for Wolverines
- THEM ON US
- THE BUZZ: Nest Contention
- MUSIC BOX: Double Dub and Keyed-up Piano
- IMBIBE: Dramatic Alto Adige
- CREATIVE PEAKS: In-house and Homemade
- GET OUT: Utah State of Mind
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Swashbuckler
Skier fatality at JHMR
TETON VILLAGE, WYO – A skier was fatally injured today at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, according to a press release issued this afternoon by JHMR. Around 10:20 a.m., 31-year-old part-time resident Peiter Swanson suffered serious trauma from a fall while he was skiing the “Pair-a-Chutes,” north of the Cirque. Jackson Hole Ski Patrol arrived on the scene and performed life support efforts, the release stated, and the victim was transported to St. John’s Clinic at Teton Village. He was pronounced dead at 11:06 a.m., according to the release.
A joint investigation is underway by JHRM ski patrol, the Teton County Sheriff’s Office and the Teton County Coroner’s Office.