- Update on Ebola scare…
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
- PULSE ON POLITICS: House District 23
- MUSIC BOX: Shady Rill, Alex and the XO’s hit town
- SPECIAL EVENT: Juggling comedy and innovation
- FEED ME! It’s good to be King Sushi
- Health experts: nothing to fear about Ebola plane in JH
Skier fatality at JHMR
TETON VILLAGE, WYO – A skier was fatally injured today at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, according to a press release issued this afternoon by JHMR. Around 10:20 a.m., 31-year-old part-time resident Peiter Swanson suffered serious trauma from a fall while he was skiing the “Pair-a-Chutes,” north of the Cirque. Jackson Hole Ski Patrol arrived on the scene and performed life support efforts, the release stated, and the victim was transported to St. John’s Clinic at Teton Village. He was pronounced dead at 11:06 a.m., according to the release.
A joint investigation is underway by JHRM ski patrol, the Teton County Sheriff’s Office and the Teton County Coroner’s Office.