- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
- MOVE: Big Apple ballet
- GET OUT: Mud, snakes and slides
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- FEATURE: Amazing Adaption
- Pete Muldoon announces candidacy for commissioner
- FEATURE: Evolutionary Cycle
- MUSIC BOX: Women rule Targhee Fest
Skier fatality at JHMR
TETON VILLAGE, WYO – A skier was fatally injured today at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, according to a press release issued this afternoon by JHMR. Around 10:20 a.m., 31-year-old part-time resident Peiter Swanson suffered serious trauma from a fall while he was skiing the “Pair-a-Chutes,” north of the Cirque. Jackson Hole Ski Patrol arrived on the scene and performed life support efforts, the release stated, and the victim was transported to St. John’s Clinic at Teton Village. He was pronounced dead at 11:06 a.m., according to the release.
A joint investigation is underway by JHRM ski patrol, the Teton County Sheriff’s Office and the Teton County Coroner’s Office.