- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
Skier fatality at JHMR
TETON VILLAGE, WYO – A skier was fatally injured today at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, according to a press release issued this afternoon by JHMR. Around 10:20 a.m., 31-year-old part-time resident Peiter Swanson suffered serious trauma from a fall while he was skiing the “Pair-a-Chutes,” north of the Cirque. Jackson Hole Ski Patrol arrived on the scene and performed life support efforts, the release stated, and the victim was transported to St. John’s Clinic at Teton Village. He was pronounced dead at 11:06 a.m., according to the release.
A joint investigation is underway by JHRM ski patrol, the Teton County Sheriff’s Office and the Teton County Coroner’s Office.