- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
Skier fatality at JHMR
TETON VILLAGE, WYO – A skier was fatally injured today at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, according to a press release issued this afternoon by JHMR. Around 10:20 a.m., 31-year-old part-time resident Peiter Swanson suffered serious trauma from a fall while he was skiing the “Pair-a-Chutes,” north of the Cirque. Jackson Hole Ski Patrol arrived on the scene and performed life support efforts, the release stated, and the victim was transported to St. John’s Clinic at Teton Village. He was pronounced dead at 11:06 a.m., according to the release.
A joint investigation is underway by JHRM ski patrol, the Teton County Sheriff’s Office and the Teton County Coroner’s Office.