- FEATURE: Taking Shots, Vaccine debate spikes the Tetons
- CULTURE FRONT: Jackson creative reinvents herself
- GET OUT: Are we skiing or dating?
- THEM ON US
- MUSIC BOX: March Radness at the Vill
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: House of Cards our Citizen Kane
- PLANET Picks: March 4-10
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of March 4, 2015
- PROPS & DISSES
- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
JH legend rides into the sunset
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Jackson Hole legend, horse trainer, educator and writer Jack Huyler died yesterday in Ojai, California. He was 93. Huyler grew up on the Bear Paw Ranch, one of the valley’s earliest dude ranches. He is perhaps best known for his historical book, “And That’s the Way It Was In Jackson’s Hole.”
Huyler’s body will be brought to Jackson Hole for burial next to his wife Margaret who died in 2005. He was our feature subject for a cover story last April just days before his last birthday.