- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
JH legend rides into the sunset
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Jackson Hole legend, horse trainer, educator and writer Jack Huyler died yesterday in Ojai, California. He was 93. Huyler grew up on the Bear Paw Ranch, one of the valley’s earliest dude ranches. He is perhaps best known for his historical book, “And That’s the Way It Was In Jackson’s Hole.”
Huyler’s body will be brought to Jackson Hole for burial next to his wife Margaret who died in 2005. He was our feature subject for a cover story last April just days before his last birthday.