- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Escaping Neverland
- Photo contest garners stirring moments
- MUSIC BOX: Get weird with Peelander-Z
- GET OUT: Motley crews command the desert
- FEATURE STORY: New American Anthem
- Riotous sequel pokes more fun at Jackson life
- FEATURE STORY: The Journey to Jackson
- MUSIC BOX: Sodapop’s Bottomless Well
- FEED ME: World’s best street food is made in Wilson
- GUEST OPINION: Climate Change is my fault
Alleged killer may be headed for Driggs
Authorities believe Michael Dylan Brentlinger, 22, may be on his way to Driggs after he allegedly shot his girlfriend and her father early Saturday morning in east Carson City, Nevada. Teton County, Idaho law enforcement became concerned when posts from the suspect’s media pages suggested he once lived in Driggs or at least was intimately familiar with the area.
Brentlinger was last seen in Nevada driving a white 2002 Chevy Cavalier with Nevada tags (948XAT). He is listed at 5’ 11”, 130 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Contact the Teton County Sheriff’s Office at (208) 354-2323 with any information. Teton County Sheriff’s office communications manager Mitch Golden said Brentlinger is believed to be armed and dangerous. Do not attempt contact with the suspect.
The father of Brentlinger’s girlfriend, not identified by Nevada detectives, is dead. The girlfriend, 19, is in critical condition.