- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Alleged killer may be headed for Driggs
Authorities believe Michael Dylan Brentlinger, 22, may be on his way to Driggs after he allegedly shot his girlfriend and her father early Saturday morning in east Carson City, Nevada. Teton County, Idaho law enforcement became concerned when posts from the suspect’s media pages suggested he once lived in Driggs or at least was intimately familiar with the area.
Brentlinger was last seen in Nevada driving a white 2002 Chevy Cavalier with Nevada tags (948XAT). He is listed at 5’ 11”, 130 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Contact the Teton County Sheriff’s Office at (208) 354-2323 with any information. Teton County Sheriff’s office communications manager Mitch Golden said Brentlinger is believed to be armed and dangerous. Do not attempt contact with the suspect.
The father of Brentlinger’s girlfriend, not identified by Nevada detectives, is dead. The girlfriend, 19, is in critical condition.