- THE BUZZ: Giving a Face to the Displaced
- FEATURE: Houses of the Holy
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Truck-ed Sparks Controversy
- MUSIC BOX: Abundance to the Nth
- THEM ON US
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Traveling Pants
- FEATURE: Voices of Choice
- THE FOODIE FILES: Spring in a Bowl
- GUEST OPINION: A Big Win for Wolverines
- THEM ON US
Alleged killer may be headed for Driggs
Authorities believe Michael Dylan Brentlinger, 22, may be on his way to Driggs after he allegedly shot his girlfriend and her father early Saturday morning in east Carson City, Nevada. Teton County, Idaho law enforcement became concerned when posts from the suspect’s media pages suggested he once lived in Driggs or at least was intimately familiar with the area.
Brentlinger was last seen in Nevada driving a white 2002 Chevy Cavalier with Nevada tags (948XAT). He is listed at 5’ 11”, 130 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Contact the Teton County Sheriff’s Office at (208) 354-2323 with any information. Teton County Sheriff’s office communications manager Mitch Golden said Brentlinger is believed to be armed and dangerous. Do not attempt contact with the suspect.
The father of Brentlinger’s girlfriend, not identified by Nevada detectives, is dead. The girlfriend, 19, is in critical condition.