Forest office gassed out

By on December 15, 2013

BTNF-Office-175x175JACKSON HOLE, WYO – A faulty HVAC unit caused the evacuation and subsequent closure of the Bridger-Teton Forest supervisor’s office Sunday. A leak in the heating system produced fumes making the building unfit for human presence.

B-T spokesperson Mary Cernicek said the office will be closed to the general public Monday until further notice. Forest employees will also not be allowed in the building until the situation is resolved. Cernicek did not know when that might be.

Christmas tree permits will be available at the Interagency Visitor Center at 520 N. Cache.


About Jake Nichols

Jake is a wedding DJ. He also blabs on the radio at 103.7 FM The Range weekday mornings. He does other things besides write. In fact, it is probably readily apparent that journalism is not his forte. He already knows this so when blogging things like: "8th grade writing level" and "immature reporting" these are not considered insults. In some cases, they read like encouragement.

One Comment

  1. Jen

    December 17, 2013 at 6:42 am

    It’s a sign

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

22,378 Spambots Blocked by Simple Comments

HTML tags are not allowed.