- Best of Jackson Hole 2015 Reader’s Choice Poll
- BEST OF JACKSON HOLE 2015: EDITOR’S CHOICE
- BEST OF JACKSON HOLE 2015: MEET SOME READERS’ CHOICE WINNERS
- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Dammit! Kimmy Schmidt is the New Liz Lemon
- FOODIE FEATURE: Your farm to shelf grocer
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Islanders banned from Cache Creek
- PROPS & DISSES
- NATURAL MEDICINE: Heal your brain with omega-3s
- MUSIC BOX: TV on the Radio: Imaginative as the name
Forest office gassed out
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – A faulty HVAC unit caused the evacuation and subsequent closure of the Bridger-Teton Forest supervisor’s office Sunday. A leak in the heating system produced fumes making the building unfit for human presence.
B-T spokesperson Mary Cernicek said the office will be closed to the general public Monday until further notice. Forest employees will also not be allowed in the building until the situation is resolved. Cernicek did not know when that might be.
Christmas tree permits will be available at the Interagency Visitor Center at 520 N. Cache.