- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
- GET OUT: Escaping the chilly for Chile
- MUSIC BOX: Dirty Birds late night at The Trap
- FEED ME: E.leaven does not go to 11
- PROPS & DISSES
- This Week’s PLANET Picks
- TONIGHT: SHREDx rips The Rose
- FEATURE STORY: www.PayUpWyo.com
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: 50 Shades of Grey: The drunken review
- GET OUT: Fish out of season
Forest office gassed out
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – A faulty HVAC unit caused the evacuation and subsequent closure of the Bridger-Teton Forest supervisor’s office Sunday. A leak in the heating system produced fumes making the building unfit for human presence.
B-T spokesperson Mary Cernicek said the office will be closed to the general public Monday until further notice. Forest employees will also not be allowed in the building until the situation is resolved. Cernicek did not know when that might be.
Christmas tree permits will be available at the Interagency Visitor Center at 520 N. Cache.