- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
- GALLOPING GRANDMA: Is that art? If you say so
- Human remains in Cache Creek identified
- From buses to bomb shelters
- MUSIC BOX: Crying ‘Tennessee Tears’ in Jackson Hole
- A bright light goes dim
School bus hit by stray bullet
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The Teton County School District Superintendent, Pam Shea, has released an email statement regarding gun shots fired near the TCSD bus barn last night.
At approximately 1 a.m. this morning, Jackson police responded to gun shots heard on Gregory Lane. The statement goes on to say that that during routine inspections of the buses this morning, it was discovered that TCSD Bus #1 had been damaged by a bullet.
Jackson police are asking if anyone has knowledge of this incident to come forward as the police continue to investigate.
“At no time were any children or staff in harm’s way.” wrote Shea.
Planet Jackson Hole will be following the story.