- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
School bus hit by stray bullet
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The Teton County School District Superintendent, Pam Shea, has released an email statement regarding gun shots fired near the TCSD bus barn last night.
At approximately 1 a.m. this morning, Jackson police responded to gun shots heard on Gregory Lane. The statement goes on to say that that during routine inspections of the buses this morning, it was discovered that TCSD Bus #1 had been damaged by a bullet.
Jackson police are asking if anyone has knowledge of this incident to come forward as the police continue to investigate.
“At no time were any children or staff in harm’s way.” wrote Shea.
Planet Jackson Hole will be following the story.