- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
School bus hit by stray bullet
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The Teton County School District Superintendent, Pam Shea, has released an email statement regarding gun shots fired near the TCSD bus barn last night.
At approximately 1 a.m. this morning, Jackson police responded to gun shots heard on Gregory Lane. The statement goes on to say that that during routine inspections of the buses this morning, it was discovered that TCSD Bus #1 had been damaged by a bullet.
Jackson police are asking if anyone has knowledge of this incident to come forward as the police continue to investigate.
“At no time were any children or staff in harm’s way.” wrote Shea.
Planet Jackson Hole will be following the story.