- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Ski season 2013-14: Are you ready?
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Officials at Grand Targhee Ski Resort say they will open on Friday, November 22 for their 45th ski season. Details on terrain, lifts, and snow conditions will be announced next week. Click Here to save on Grand Targhee single day lift tickets.
The grand opening weekend will include a promotion benefitting the Teton Valley Food Bank.
Meanwhile, on the east slope, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort scored the top spot in Forbes annual Top 10 U.S. Ski Resorts. Forbes’ proprietary algorithm rates resorts by a PAF (Pure Awesomeness Factor), where JHMR pulled down a 94.6.