- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Ski season 2013-14: Are you ready?
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Officials at Grand Targhee Ski Resort say they will open on Friday, November 22 for their 45th ski season. Details on terrain, lifts, and snow conditions will be announced next week. Click Here to save on Grand Targhee single day lift tickets.
The grand opening weekend will include a promotion benefitting the Teton Valley Food Bank.
Meanwhile, on the east slope, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort scored the top spot in Forbes annual Top 10 U.S. Ski Resorts. Forbes’ proprietary algorithm rates resorts by a PAF (Pure Awesomeness Factor), where JHMR pulled down a 94.6.