- Town buys out Budges
- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
NASCAR legend raised big bucks
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The totals are in for the 19th Anniversary Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America. The event, which passed through Jackson last May raised a total of $580,000 for Victory Junction, Petty’s camp created to enrich the lives of children facing chronic illness.
“The scenery riding into the city of Jackson Hole paired with the warm hospitality we received from the community made this part of the ride a special memory,” Petty said. “I want to say thank you to all of the people who came out to greet the ride and gave charitably to our cause.”