- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
NASCAR legend raised big bucks
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The totals are in for the 19th Anniversary Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America. The event, which passed through Jackson last May raised a total of $580,000 for Victory Junction, Petty’s camp created to enrich the lives of children facing chronic illness.
“The scenery riding into the city of Jackson Hole paired with the warm hospitality we received from the community made this part of the ride a special memory,” Petty said. “I want to say thank you to all of the people who came out to greet the ride and gave charitably to our cause.”