- MUSIC BOX: Soul and country coming to the Hole
- FEATURE STORY: For Rent? Forget it! Housing crisis hits home hard
- THE BUZZ: Housing Summit high on hope…low on inventory, funding
- Cosmic Cafe: Ready to let go of trying to fix other people?
- The Foodie File: Putting Up Morels
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 27
- GET OUT: LSR offers indoor and outdoor adventures
- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
NASCAR legend raised big bucks
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The totals are in for the 19th Anniversary Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America. The event, which passed through Jackson last May raised a total of $580,000 for Victory Junction, Petty’s camp created to enrich the lives of children facing chronic illness.
“The scenery riding into the city of Jackson Hole paired with the warm hospitality we received from the community made this part of the ride a special memory,” Petty said. “I want to say thank you to all of the people who came out to greet the ride and gave charitably to our cause.”