- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
- Primary election results
- Snapped in JH: Power of Place awarded to Manuel Lopez
- School bombshell – Carney surrenders chair, possibly board position
- FEED ME: Finally, Rose food matches drinks
- MUSIC BOX: Shorty, swagger and a celebration of life
- Commissioner candidates galore
NASCAR legend raised big bucks
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The totals are in for the 19th Anniversary Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America. The event, which passed through Jackson last May raised a total of $580,000 for Victory Junction, Petty’s camp created to enrich the lives of children facing chronic illness.
“The scenery riding into the city of Jackson Hole paired with the warm hospitality we received from the community made this part of the ride a special memory,” Petty said. “I want to say thank you to all of the people who came out to greet the ride and gave charitably to our cause.”