- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
2013 Winners of the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The 2nd Annual Video Blitz film contest paired local filmmakers with projects supported by 1% for the Tetons. The seven selected filmmakers were given one week to create a short film showcasing their randomly paired area non-profit organization.
This year two films tied for first place: Tower 3 Production’s film showcasing Teton Valley Trails and Pathway’s Driggs-Tetonia Pathway Link and WRKSHRT’s film on the Students of Sustainability’s Carbon-Neutral Public Transportation Project.
Students of Sustainability
Each winning filmmaker will receive $750 in prizes, while the $250 third place prize was given to Gritty Entertainment for their film about Hole Food Rescue.
All entires from the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest can be viewed online at http://1PercentTetons.org