- FEATURE: Fish out of Water
- GUEST OPINION: Playing Safe
- MUSIC BOX: Potter Plunges into Pop
- GET OUT: Wimpy Triumph
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Pilsner, Pickups and Potato Chips
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
2013 Winners of the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The 2nd Annual Video Blitz film contest paired local filmmakers with projects supported by 1% for the Tetons. The seven selected filmmakers were given one week to create a short film showcasing their randomly paired area non-profit organization.
This year two films tied for first place: Tower 3 Production’s film showcasing Teton Valley Trails and Pathway’s Driggs-Tetonia Pathway Link and WRKSHRT’s film on the Students of Sustainability’s Carbon-Neutral Public Transportation Project.
Students of Sustainability
Each winning filmmaker will receive $750 in prizes, while the $250 third place prize was given to Gritty Entertainment for their film about Hole Food Rescue.
All entires from the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest can be viewed online at http://1PercentTetons.org