- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
2013 Winners of the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The 2nd Annual Video Blitz film contest paired local filmmakers with projects supported by 1% for the Tetons. The seven selected filmmakers were given one week to create a short film showcasing their randomly paired area non-profit organization.
This year two films tied for first place: Tower 3 Production’s film showcasing Teton Valley Trails and Pathway’s Driggs-Tetonia Pathway Link and WRKSHRT’s film on the Students of Sustainability’s Carbon-Neutral Public Transportation Project.
Students of Sustainability
Each winning filmmaker will receive $750 in prizes, while the $250 third place prize was given to Gritty Entertainment for their film about Hole Food Rescue.
All entires from the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest can be viewed online at http://1PercentTetons.org