- FEATURE: The Path to Ruins, Burgeoning author Andrew Munz hunts down Jess Walter
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dear writers: Dream big
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Fur and loathing in the airport
- GET OUT: King keeps it simple and light
- CULTURE FRONT: New life in the lab
- MUSIC BOX: Go to Therapy with The New Mastersounds
- THIS WEEK: JANUARY 21-27
- PROPS & DISSES
- COSMIC CAFE: Q: Am I an old soul or a new soul?
- Hooters rumor a bust
2013 Winners of the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The 2nd Annual Video Blitz film contest paired local filmmakers with projects supported by 1% for the Tetons. The seven selected filmmakers were given one week to create a short film showcasing their randomly paired area non-profit organization.
This year two films tied for first place: Tower 3 Production’s film showcasing Teton Valley Trails and Pathway’s Driggs-Tetonia Pathway Link and WRKSHRT’s film on the Students of Sustainability’s Carbon-Neutral Public Transportation Project.
Students of Sustainability
Each winning filmmaker will receive $750 in prizes, while the $250 third place prize was given to Gritty Entertainment for their film about Hole Food Rescue.
All entires from the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest can be viewed online at http://1PercentTetons.org