- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
2013 Winners of the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The 2nd Annual Video Blitz film contest paired local filmmakers with projects supported by 1% for the Tetons. The seven selected filmmakers were given one week to create a short film showcasing their randomly paired area non-profit organization.
This year two films tied for first place: Tower 3 Production’s film showcasing Teton Valley Trails and Pathway’s Driggs-Tetonia Pathway Link and WRKSHRT’s film on the Students of Sustainability’s Carbon-Neutral Public Transportation Project.
Students of Sustainability
Each winning filmmaker will receive $750 in prizes, while the $250 third place prize was given to Gritty Entertainment for their film about Hole Food Rescue.
All entires from the 1% for the Tetons Video Blitz Film Contest can be viewed online at http://1PercentTetons.org