- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
We did it! Old Bill’s busts $100 million
Thanks to the largest year-to-year increase in the history of the 17-year event, the Community Foundation of Jackson Hole was able to raise $9,809,404 last month – nearly $1.5 million more than 2012’s total. The high mark means the Old Bill’s has now raised $100,749,626 to date, benefiting local charities.
“The goal to raise nine million this year was to say thanks ‘a hundred million’ to Mr. and Mrs. Old Bill for all they have done for this community,” Katharine Conover, president of the Community Foundation said in a prepared statement. “The whole town embraced the idea, and true to our competitive nature, we shattered all previous records. For the past 17 years, Mr. and Mrs. Old Bill have been challenging us to be better than the year before. I think they’re impressed.”