- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
- FEATURE: The Center of the Universe
- GUEST OPINION: Five times the feces?
- GET OUT: Ode to Delta
- MUSIC BOX: Euphoria meets Canyon
- THE BUZZ: The Faces of Blair
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trumped up comedy
- MUSIC BOX: Heroes can’t stand still
Mountain High Pizza loses lease
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Planet JH was able to confirm Mountain High Pizza has closed its doors after 33 years in business in downtown Jackson. A Mountain High employee who did not wish to be identified said the closure came as a result of a landlord-tenant dispute. A new lease could not be renegotiated, according to the employee.
Attempts to reach Mountain High co-owner Bill Field and landlord Charlie Sands were unsuccessful.