- Alliance honors locals for 35th anniversary
- CULTURE FRONT: Have stories, will travel
- MUSIC BOX: Katchafire ignites Garter
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Time to shack up?
- Our Park
- FEED ME: New chef reignites Haydens Post
- Hole Food Rescue extends its shelf life
- TGR fuels pow hounds with world premiere
- THEM ON US
- New McDonald’s farm
Mountain High Pizza loses lease
JACKSON HOLE, WYO - Planet JH was able to confirm Mountain High Pizza has closed its doors after 33 years in business in downtown Jackson. A Mountain High employee who did not wish to be identified said the closure came as a result of a landlord-tenant dispute. A new lease could not be renegotiated, according to the employee.
Attempts to reach Mountain High co-owner Bill Field and landlord Charlie Sands were unsuccessful.