- MUSIC BOX: Soul and country coming to the Hole
- FEATURE STORY: For Rent? Forget it! Housing crisis hits home hard
- THE BUZZ: Housing Summit high on hope…low on inventory, funding
- Cosmic Cafe: Ready to let go of trying to fix other people?
- The Foodie File: Putting Up Morels
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 27
- GET OUT: LSR offers indoor and outdoor adventures
- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
Mountain High Pizza loses lease
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Planet JH was able to confirm Mountain High Pizza has closed its doors after 33 years in business in downtown Jackson. A Mountain High employee who did not wish to be identified said the closure came as a result of a landlord-tenant dispute. A new lease could not be renegotiated, according to the employee.
Attempts to reach Mountain High co-owner Bill Field and landlord Charlie Sands were unsuccessful.