- Jackson, Wyo., gets Jack White
- THE BUZZ: Spreading the love one T-shirt, toothbrush at a time
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Upcoming mega music fest is labor of love
- GET OUT: No refuge for nine-minute milers
- Jackson’s wellness underdogs unleashed
- FEED ME! Friendly ghost of restaurant past returns
- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Escaping Neverland
- Photo contest garners stirring moments
- MUSIC BOX: Get weird with Peelander-Z
Mountain High Pizza loses lease
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Planet JH was able to confirm Mountain High Pizza has closed its doors after 33 years in business in downtown Jackson. A Mountain High employee who did not wish to be identified said the closure came as a result of a landlord-tenant dispute. A new lease could not be renegotiated, according to the employee.
Attempts to reach Mountain High co-owner Bill Field and landlord Charlie Sands were unsuccessful.