- Jackson Hole, Inc.: Virtual Locality, Hundreds of companies headquarter in the Hole, but who are they?
- MUSIC BOX: Beam up to planet Moonalice
- CULTURE FRONT: Creative madness at Artlab Open Studios
- THE BUZZ: D.C. hears from Western youth, Model UN students invited to participate in Washington
- NATURAL MEDICINE: A natural approach to seasonal sneezes
- GET OUT: PPP solitary style
- COSMIC CAFE: Is the rumor true about what was discovered in the Budge Drive Landslide?
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: Week of April 1
- PROPS & DISSES
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The not-so-subtle insanity of fandom
THIS WEEK 10.9 – 10.15
JACKSON HOLE, WYO –
Here’s an opportunity not to be missed. Help build Snow King’s newest bike trail and your hours will add up to earn a Snow King pass.
Dig Days, 10 a.m., Wed. and Sun. at base of Rafferty, Snow King. 413-7643/730-8906.
Learn how to shop for ingredients, what tools to use and techniques for creating a variety of popular sushi rolls in this chef-taught class.
Sushi 101, 6 to 9 p.m., Thursday, at CWC Jackson. $75. 733-7425 to register.
The winner of a 1964 T-Bird will be announced at Central Wyoming College’s Oktoberfest. Proceeds from $20 tix support scholarships.
Oktoberfest, 6 p.m., Thursday, Riverton Holiday Inn. $25 adv., $30 door, 307-855-2254.
Feast on chili with all the fixings at this Chamber networking event hosted by the Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum.
Chili Night, 5 to 7 p.m., Thursday, at the JH Historical Society & Museum. Free. 733-3316.
Got the beat, but nowhere to groove? Look no further than Salsa night at The Rose to sync your rhythm and fast steps.
Salsa Night, 9 p.m. to 12 a.m., Friday, at The Rose. Free. 733-1500.
FRI 10.11 to SUN 10.13
Celebrate the role of conservation in Jackson Hole with a festival of food and film focusing on preserving the natural capital of our community.
SHIFT, Friday to Sunday, CFA, Pink Garter, NMWA, $10 to $25/event or $65 all package pass. shiftjh.org.
Mad Hatter Party and Auction, 6 to 9 p.m., Saturday, at Alpine Wines Bistro. $25/person, $45/couple. tetonvalleyadvocates.org.
View the Darwin’s Legacy exhibit prior to its public opening. Artist Laney will introduce the exhibit.
Sneak Peak, 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m, Monday, at the NMWA. Members free or with admission. wildlifeart.org.
Master the art of brew-making with other beer lovers at this multi-week course that will prepare you to take the Beer Steward exam.
Beer Steward Prep Course, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Mondays, at Grand Teton Brewing Company. $50. 888-899-1656 to register.