- Jackson, Wyo., gets Jack White
- THE BUZZ: Spreading the love one T-shirt, toothbrush at a time
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Upcoming mega music fest is labor of love
- GET OUT: No refuge for nine-minute milers
- Jackson’s wellness underdogs unleashed
- FEED ME! Friendly ghost of restaurant past returns
- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Escaping Neverland
- Photo contest garners stirring moments
- MUSIC BOX: Get weird with Peelander-Z
Coroner IDs headless body
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The body found in Mosquito Creek on September 12 has been identified as James P. O’Brien, 66, of Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
Investigation into the circumstances surrounding O’Brien’s death continues. Detectives are still questioning friends and family of the deceased, according to undersheriff Bob Gilliam. Toxicology reports, which could confirm cause of death along with the specific drug or drugs found in the man’s system, have not yet returned from the state crime lab.
Any potential charges are pending lab results.