- Best of Jackson Hole 2015 Reader’s Choice Poll
- BEST OF JACKSON HOLE 2015: EDITOR’S CHOICE
- BEST OF JACKSON HOLE 2015: MEET SOME READERS’ CHOICE WINNERS
- WELL THAT HAPPENED: Dammit! Kimmy Schmidt is the New Liz Lemon
- FOODIE FEATURE: Your farm to shelf grocer
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Islanders banned from Cache Creek
- PROPS & DISSES
- NATURAL MEDICINE: Heal your brain with omega-3s
- MUSIC BOX: TV on the Radio: Imaginative as the name
Coroner IDs headless body
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The body found in Mosquito Creek on September 12 has been identified as James P. O’Brien, 66, of Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
Investigation into the circumstances surrounding O’Brien’s death continues. Detectives are still questioning friends and family of the deceased, according to undersheriff Bob Gilliam. Toxicology reports, which could confirm cause of death along with the specific drug or drugs found in the man’s system, have not yet returned from the state crime lab.
Any potential charges are pending lab results.