- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
- GET OUT: Escaping the chilly for Chile
- MUSIC BOX: Dirty Birds late night at The Trap
- FEED ME: E.leaven does not go to 11
- PROPS & DISSES
- This Week’s PLANET Picks
- TONIGHT: SHREDx rips The Rose
- FEATURE STORY: www.PayUpWyo.com
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: 50 Shades of Grey: The drunken review
- GET OUT: Fish out of season
Coroner IDs headless body
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The body found in Mosquito Creek on September 12 has been identified as James P. O’Brien, 66, of Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
Investigation into the circumstances surrounding O’Brien’s death continues. Detectives are still questioning friends and family of the deceased, according to undersheriff Bob Gilliam. Toxicology reports, which could confirm cause of death along with the specific drug or drugs found in the man’s system, have not yet returned from the state crime lab.
Any potential charges are pending lab results.