- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
Coroner IDs headless body
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The body found in Mosquito Creek on September 12 has been identified as James P. O’Brien, 66, of Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
Investigation into the circumstances surrounding O’Brien’s death continues. Detectives are still questioning friends and family of the deceased, according to undersheriff Bob Gilliam. Toxicology reports, which could confirm cause of death along with the specific drug or drugs found in the man’s system, have not yet returned from the state crime lab.
Any potential charges are pending lab results.