- MUSIC BOX: Freedom of sound
- KEEPIN IT CLASSICAL: Sounds of rapture
- GUEST OPINION: Let the animals roam
- THE FOODIE FILES: Kitchen scrap mojo
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Inanimate actors
- Craft beer cowboys
- COSMIC CAFE: Outlook = prosperity
- THE BUZZ: Dem there were three
- START Bus director hired
- Death at Van Vleck believed to be suicide
Coroner IDs headless body
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The body found in Mosquito Creek on September 12 has been identified as James P. O’Brien, 66, of Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
Investigation into the circumstances surrounding O’Brien’s death continues. Detectives are still questioning friends and family of the deceased, according to undersheriff Bob Gilliam. Toxicology reports, which could confirm cause of death along with the specific drug or drugs found in the man’s system, have not yet returned from the state crime lab.
Any potential charges are pending lab results.