- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Six Shooters and Ten Pins
- THE FOODIE FILES: The Bad News About Bacon
- FEATURE: The Teton torch
- THEM ON US
- GET OUT: Stirring the Stoke
- GUEST OPINION: Finding Our Midas’ Touch
- MUSIC BOX: Round Is Right On
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Zen Behind the Camera Lens
- THE BUZZ: A Penny for Your Housing
- FEATURE: The Death of Superman
Coroner IDs headless body
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The body found in Mosquito Creek on September 12 has been identified as James P. O’Brien, 66, of Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
Investigation into the circumstances surrounding O’Brien’s death continues. Detectives are still questioning friends and family of the deceased, according to undersheriff Bob Gilliam. Toxicology reports, which could confirm cause of death along with the specific drug or drugs found in the man’s system, have not yet returned from the state crime lab.
Any potential charges are pending lab results.