- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Ski for free
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Holy crap, we just got so stoked for winter watching the video “I’m Alive: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.”
The two-minute short features all the cool and cold things that can be done in the valley’s winter season. It’s a production of JHMR and celebrates the resort’s Number 1 ranking by Ski Magazine readers.
And just when we thought we couldn’t be any more psyched to see the snow fly, resort president Jerry Blann just said take a ski day … on him. November 29, (it’s a Friday), every local – man, woman, and child – is invited to the village to ski free, all day, in celebration of the new honor.
“We wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped us achieve this Number 1 ranking, and free skiing seemed the perfect gift,” Blann explained.
JHMR is scheduled to begin its 2013-14 season on November 28.