- MUSIC BOX: Jackson turns 100, Skynyrd turns 40
- GET OUT: Equal exposure in the Equality State
- Ice Bucket Challenge met locally
- CULTURE FRONT: Wallis returns to da streets
- Power to the pedestrian
- Don’t Ask Me No Questions
- Film series rides French New Wave
- WyoFile special: Who bankrolls Wyo.’s top-funded primary candidates?
- MUSIC BOX
- Author talks richness of the road
Ski for free
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Holy crap, we just got so stoked for winter watching the video “I’m Alive: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.”
The two-minute short features all the cool and cold things that can be done in the valley’s winter season. It’s a production of JHMR and celebrates the resort’s Number 1 ranking by Ski Magazine readers.
And just when we thought we couldn’t be any more psyched to see the snow fly, resort president Jerry Blann just said take a ski day … on him. November 29, (it’s a Friday), every local – man, woman, and child – is invited to the village to ski free, all day, in celebration of the new honor.
“We wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped us achieve this Number 1 ranking, and free skiing seemed the perfect gift,” Blann explained.
JHMR is scheduled to begin its 2013-14 season on November 28.