- FEATURE: BUZZ-TED
- GET OUT: Escaping the chilly for Chile
- MUSIC BOX: Dirty Birds late night at The Trap
- FEED ME: E.leaven does not go to 11
- PROPS & DISSES
- This Week’s PLANET Picks
- TONIGHT: SHREDx rips The Rose
- FEATURE STORY: www.PayUpWyo.com
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: 50 Shades of Grey: The drunken review
- GET OUT: Fish out of season
Murder in Mosquito Creek
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Investigators are continuing their search for clues in the case of a badly decomposed body recovered in the Mosquito Creek drainage on Thursday. Authorities were alerted after a backcountry user stumbled upon the body about two miles in on Mosquito Creek Road.
The victim is believed to be male but age or other details could not be immediately determined because of the state of decay of the body. Death likely occurred weeks ago, investigators said.
Undersheriff Bob Gilliam and Sheriff Jim Whalen, who arrived on-scene later in the day, said certain aspects of the crime scene lead them to believe the death is not a suicide and is being investigated as a homicide. They did not elaborate.