- Craft spirit chemists
- HAVE A MINDFUL HOLIDAY
- The lives of librarians after hours
- PROPS & DISSES
- MUSIC BOX: Sneaky Pete & Secret Weapons debut album
- NATURAL MEDICINE WITH DR. MONIQUE: Methods to ward off SAD
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Ten servings of BestWurst
- THIS WEEK: DECEMBER 17-23
- THEM ON US
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: St. Blythe would soon be there
Murder in Mosquito Creek
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Investigators are continuing their search for clues in the case of a badly decomposed body recovered in the Mosquito Creek drainage on Thursday. Authorities were alerted after a backcountry user stumbled upon the body about two miles in on Mosquito Creek Road.
The victim is believed to be male but age or other details could not be immediately determined because of the state of decay of the body. Death likely occurred weeks ago, investigators said.
Undersheriff Bob Gilliam and Sheriff Jim Whalen, who arrived on-scene later in the day, said certain aspects of the crime scene lead them to believe the death is not a suicide and is being investigated as a homicide. They did not elaborate.