- The Boomerang Effect: Jackson’s gravitational force difficult to escape
- FEED ME: SLC airport eats beat out Denver’s
- GET OUT: Snowvember ice
- MUSIC BOX: Brother Mule reunites at Dornan’s
- THIS WEEK: November 26 – December 2
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Ready or not?
- GALLOPIN’ GRANDMA: Did anyone see a turkey go by?
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Mockingjay I: Full price, half the movie
- THEM ON US
- PROPS & DISSES
Park death ruled suicide
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Rangers in Grand Teton National Park responded to an early morning call to 911 on Monday to find the body of a Florida man next to his Toyota pickup, deceased at the Windy Point turnout on Teton Park Road.
Officials say Alberto Ortega, 55, of Winter Park, Fla., took his own life with a single gunshot to the head from a semi-automatic pistol found near the body. Ortega also left a suicide note.
Today is World Suicide Prevention Day.