- FEATURE: Quiet casualties
- GET OUT: Jackson X-treme
- MUSIC BOX: Life from the looking glass
- THE BUZZ: The faces of Blair
- GUEST OPINION: Fueling the future
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Crafty comedienne
- FOODIE FILES: Lazy August drinking
- Democrats forward three to BCC
- MUSIC BOX: Honkytonk and Ferris wheels
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Cowboy State cool
Park death ruled suicide
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Rangers in Grand Teton National Park responded to an early morning call to 911 on Monday to find the body of a Florida man next to his Toyota pickup, deceased at the Windy Point turnout on Teton Park Road.
Officials say Alberto Ortega, 55, of Winter Park, Fla., took his own life with a single gunshot to the head from a semi-automatic pistol found near the body. Ortega also left a suicide note.
Today is World Suicide Prevention Day.