- MUSIC BOX: Soul and country coming to the Hole
- FEATURE STORY: For Rent? Forget it! Housing crisis hits home hard
- THE BUZZ: Housing Summit high on hope…low on inventory, funding
- Cosmic Cafe: Ready to let go of trying to fix other people?
- The Foodie File: Putting Up Morels
- FREE WILL ASTROLOGY: WEEK OF MAY 27
- GET OUT: LSR offers indoor and outdoor adventures
- TRANSIT UNLIMITED
- GET OUT: Signal Mountain has history, views, nachos
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: The Golden Age of Women
Park death ruled suicide
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Rangers in Grand Teton National Park responded to an early morning call to 911 on Monday to find the body of a Florida man next to his Toyota pickup, deceased at the Windy Point turnout on Teton Park Road.
Officials say Alberto Ortega, 55, of Winter Park, Fla., took his own life with a single gunshot to the head from a semi-automatic pistol found near the body. Ortega also left a suicide note.
Today is World Suicide Prevention Day.