- PULSE ON POLITICS
- OPINION: Not all desire an Equality State
- MUSIC BOX: Spooner brings Fireflies, keys
- GET OUT: A last hurrah before the frost
- CULTURE FRONT: As important as hospitals and highways
- CD REVIEW: Shelley & Kelly, Retroactive
- More than just Pretty Faces
- THIS WEEK: OCT. 15 – 21
- DEAR ROCKY LOVE: Prepare for casual sex
- PROPS & DISSES
Park death ruled suicide
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Rangers in Grand Teton National Park responded to an early morning call to 911 on Monday to find the body of a Florida man next to his Toyota pickup, deceased at the Windy Point turnout on Teton Park Road.
Officials say Alberto Ortega, 55, of Winter Park, Fla., took his own life with a single gunshot to the head from a semi-automatic pistol found near the body. Ortega also left a suicide note.
Today is World Suicide Prevention Day.