- FEATURE: Fish out of Water
- GUEST OPINION: Playing Safe
- MUSIC BOX: Potter Plunges into Pop
- GET OUT: Wimpy Triumph
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Of Clay We are Created
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Pilsner, Pickups and Potato Chips
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Trading the Hole for the Unknown
- FEATURE: Labor Pains
- MUSIX BOX: Wild for John Wayne’s World
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Stage Savoir-Faire
Park death ruled suicide
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Rangers in Grand Teton National Park responded to an early morning call to 911 on Monday to find the body of a Florida man next to his Toyota pickup, deceased at the Windy Point turnout on Teton Park Road.
Officials say Alberto Ortega, 55, of Winter Park, Fla., took his own life with a single gunshot to the head from a semi-automatic pistol found near the body. Ortega also left a suicide note.
Today is World Suicide Prevention Day.