- GET OUT: Picnic pleasures
- WELL, THAT HAPPENED: Dogs over democracy?
- THE BUZZ: Homestead Act II
- FEATURE: Craighead’s Water World
- THE BUZZ II: The Beautiful struggle
- CREATIVE PEAKS: Time and spaces
- MUSIC BOX: Finest tunes
- THE FOODIE FILES: Centenarian secrets
- THE BUZZ: Teewinot claims two
- REDNECK PERSPECTIVE: Hog Island economics
Jackson lawyer suffers stroke
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – JH Weekly has confirmed a prominent Jackson attorney suffered a life-threatening stroke while participating in LOTOJA on Saturday. Brian Hultman, a Deputy County Attorney, was eventually transferred to University Hospital in Salt Lake after suffering a stroke while biking in the annual fundraiser.
Friends and family are reportedly optimistic about Hultman’s recovery after surgery to remove blood clots. He is slowly regaining mobility on the affected side.
Hultman, 45, recently shifted from the county criminal division to the civil department after the departure of Nicole Krieger to the private sector. He was elected president of the Wyoming State Bar in 2010.
The family has asked for privacy while Hultman recovers, and they appreciate the well-wishes received thus far.
LoToJa is a 206-mile, one-day amateur bicycle road race from Logan, UT to Jackson Hole, WY.